Wednesday, December 03, 2008

2008 R Us - Not Singing So Much

Okay - well, I'm not singing quite as much right now. Yes - I'm still confident that the election of Barack Obama is going to be a very good thing for the USA. However, my singing has slowed since my last post because the 2008 financial crisis has come too close to our home, literally. Our home sale fell through in the past month because the buyer lost his Wall Street job within days of the scheduled closing. It's back on the market now.

While we're waiting for it to sell, I've obtained a seasonal job at a well-known local department store. I have my training on Sunday and look forward to making posts to this blog with my liberal-heart reactions to working retail this holiday season.

Til then - if you know somebody who wants a wonderful updated 3-bedroom home in CT, please let me know.

No comments: